When summer comes, accidents of spontaneous combustion occur frequently in the engine compartment and new energy battery compartments of cars, Therefore, it is necessary to install an active fire extinguishing sticker on the vehicle.
Especially for new energy, the characteristics of lithium battery pack or compartment fires are:
- Happened suddenly.
- Difficult to extinguish.
- Easy to encounter secondary combustion.
Many people suggest using Class D fire extinguishers, but they are not very effective because Class D fire extinguishers are used to extinguish Class D fires, and lithium batteries produce a lot of electrolyte after combustion.
So, which type of fire extinguisher can be used to extinguish the fire in the lithium-ion battery pack and compartment? the answer is aerosol generator. and only nano-dimension aerosol fire extinguisher could be small enough to be installed inside those narrow space.
- Main Description: nano dimension and small capacity aerosol generator.
- Extinguishing component content: Strontium and potassium nitrate 60% to 70%.
- Application: lithium-ion battery pack or lithium battery compartment.
- Specification of the product: 8 grams to 60 grams customer design.
- Labeling service: Yes, we can support custom design service.
- Product shape: Available in square and circular shapes.
- Color: Black, red or other.
- Activation mode: electrical wire, thermal sensing, or both of them.
- Extinguishing time: 0 to 30 seconds difference.
- Delay time: 1 seconds.
- Extinguishing ability: ranging from 0 to 1 cubic meters.
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +108 ℃.
- Service life: 10 Years.
- Standard: China standard, America standard and Europe standard.
- Installation method: America 3M brand tape installation or screw fixation installation.